Thank you to all presenters for sharing their research at FIMH 2021!!
Instructions for both talks’ and posters’ presentations are listed below.
- Each speaker will have 7 minutes to present their paper followed by 3 minutes for moderated questions.
- Each day, at the end of both oral sessions, speakers will meet with the audience to discuss their talk and research in breakout rooms. Breakout rooms will last 30 minutes and each speaker will be assigned a breakout room in SpatialChat.
- Please stay on time to allow for questions after your talk.
- As a reminder, each speaker will receive a calendar invite from the conference organizers for the time of their talk.
Posters will be presented in SpatialChat, where rooms and posters will be setup by the conference organizers.
Regarding the poster format, please see the instructions listed below:
- Format: jpeg, highest quality. Please export from PDF or other formats to jpeg.
- Sizing: 6912×5184 pixels. Equivalently, size ratio of 4:3, 48”x36”, 144 dpi.
- Landscape orientation (not portrait).
- Maximum file size 10 Mb.
- Confirm your poster looks good on laptop screens.
- Please include your LNCS paper submission number on the top left of your poster.
- Filename format: Name your file lastname_title_fimh2021_abstractnumber.jpeg
- Submission: Send the jpeg as an attachment to email.
- Please submit your poster by June 16, 2021, 11:59 pm PDT.
- On the day of the conference, each presenter will be required to be at their e-poster for 35 minutes to discuss their work and answer questions. Detailed information on the allocated time slots will be released in the final program. Please check the conference program regularly for updates.