FIMH-2021 will be held from June 21-24 (2021).
Welcome to FIMH-2021
Registration for FIMH 2021 is now open and can be found here
The 11th biennial International Conference on Functional Imaging and Modeling of the Heart, held from June 21-25, 2021 as a fully virtual event.
FIMH-2021 will celebrate 20 years of bringing together friends, colleagues, and collaborators to share and discuss the latest in cardiac and cardiovascular imaging, electrophysiology, computational modeling, and translational applications.
Scientists and clinicians with an interest in advanced methods to study and evaluate cardiac structure (cell to whole organ), function (regional to global), flow (measured and simulated), electrical activity, and remodeling are all welcome to attend.
An important goal of this meeting is to promote the careers of young scientists, openly discuss new ideas, build new collaborations, and foster an inclusive community to promote the personal and academic well-being of all participants.
We look forward to seeing you at FIMH-2021.
Dan, Luigi, and Vicky
FIMH-2021 Local Organizing Committee
- Daniel Ennis – Stanford University, Stanford, CA, USA
- Luigi Perotti – University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL, USA
- Vicky Wang – Stanford University, Stanford, CA, USA
- Katie Pontius - Stanford University, Stanford, CA, USA
- Ashley Williams - Stanford University, Stanford, CA, USA
- Jaqueline Velazquez - Stanford University, Stanford, CA, USA
Contact us at email@example.com for questions about FIMH-2021.