FIMH-2021 will celebrate 20 years of bringing together friends, colleagues, and collaborators to share and discuss the latest in cardiac and cardiovascular imaging, electrophysiology, computational modeling, and translational applications.
The accepted proceedings will be published in Lecture Notes in Computer Science LNCS. Previous FIMH meeting publications can be found here: FIMH2019, FIMH2017, FIMH2015, FIMH2013, FIMH2011, FIMH2009, FIMH2007, FIMH2005, FIMH2003, FIMH2001.
Scientists and clinicians with an interest in advanced methods to study and evaluate cardiac structure (cell to whole organ), function (regional to global), flow (measured and simulated), electrical activity, and remodeling are all welcome to attend.
FIMH Board Members
- Alistair Young – King’s College London, London, UK
- Mihaela Pop – University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Patrick Clarysse – CREATIS, Lyon, France
- Martyn Nash – University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
- Leon Axel – New York University, New York, NY, USA